Continuing this relationship, we have now, for the first time we believe, tested used safety footwear.
After several months of use, a pair of RF800 PowerMax was selected at random from an employee of Western Power Distribution.
The boots were tested in accordance with ASTM F2413-11 under the same conditions as the original tests conducted during development and certification.
No flashover or breaking down of the RF800 boot occurred and the used pair of footwear.
Rock Fall is committed to pushing the limitations of their products to develop an industry defining range of safety footwear. We believe that we have once again demonstrated our approach as an agile business that is prepared to take measured risks and create something new. These recent results join our other firsts which include:
- Development of the first internal metatarsal guard to pass the European standard.
- Certifying the FORCE10® sole unit in the HSL GRIP scheme – the first construction sole to be certified.
- Submerging our RF7000 Vulcan foundry boots into 1500°C with the Cast Metals Federation.
- Scoring highly comfortable with the RF008 FaraDRI ESD trainers in the Satra Comfort Index.
- Providing fully bespoke EN standard certified safety footwear to UK market.