2018 has been a year for progress, change and improvement. We have developed a new range within the company, worked with great customers and been a part of some amazing awards.
Electrical Hazard Range
We have developed a new range of electrical hazard boots. Which is said to be the first electrical hazard footwear range in Europe. Electrical Hazard footwear is classified with an “EH” rating. Used to provide a secondary source of protection when coming into contact with live electrical circuits, reducing the potential of electric shock.
With the company always growing our range is always expanding, as well as the Electrical hazard range, we've bought out several other boots and wellingtons.
AWARDS THIS YEAR
With a busy year behind us we were successful in securing several awards and plan to keep this up in the new year.
- The Category for Outstanding Growth: the business has grown 387% in the past 5 years to in excess of £7.5M or around 600,000 pairs per year.
- Business Improvement Through Technology: recognition for the 2017 deployment of Orderwise, an all in one enterprise business management system.
- Excellence in International Trade: which highlights to businesses commitment to providing our world leading health and safety standards around the globe.
- Professional Clothing awards – the best innovation in footwear for the electrical hazard range
- 27% Increase on Rock Fall products, included on Major End User Tenders
- New exports to China
- Significant increased business in Australia through our new Electrical hazard range.
- Released our new catalogue including our new range and products.
- First development of EN ISO 20347: 2011 Footwear for emergency and public services.
WHO'S WEARING OUR SHOES ?
Thankyou for supporting Rock Fall
” Looking back on 2018, the Rock Fall team can be proud of what we have achieved. We take everyday as a chance to improve and grow together. We are excited to begin the new year and hope it will bring us exciting opportunities as each year has given us so far. The team are always working on developing Rock Fall and will continue to do this in 2019″